imap troubles

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Tue Apr 12 20:29:58 BST 2022

Ingo Klöcker - 12.04.22, 21:22:54 CEST:
> But one of the warnings look suspicious:
> 2022-04-11T17:45:56 [WARN ] org.kde.pim.akonadicontrol:
> "AgentManager::agentInstanceSynchronize"  Agent instance
> "akonadi_imap_resource_1"  has no resource interface!

Ah, I missed that one.

> Unfortunately, I have no idea what that means, what could cause this
> problem or how to fix it.

Me neither.

AFAIK the resource is the process that is doing actual IMAP related work
here. Is there still some akonadi_imap_resource process for the IMAP
account running?

That is one of the issues I have with Akonadi. It is very hard for the
end user to figure out what is happening in case something goes wrong.
The end user should not ever have to deal with logs like this.

Ciao,
--
Martin