Kmail - greyed out emails

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Apr 2 12:11:51 BST 2022

One nice thing with akonadi is akonadictl, which allows you to do stuff from
the commandline. Like
$ akonacictl fsck
$akonadictl vacuum

That may help, first one checks and possibly repairs the internal storage, the
second one removes empty rows from the database, making things faster and
smoother.

Kindly,
Anders