Recover emails from deleted imap account

George Czerw gczerw at gmx.com
Sun Oct 24 19:34:20 BST 2021

If the only thing that you did was to delete kontact's settings for the
imap account, then I believe that the imap source account should still
be live.  All that you would have to do is re-establish that imap
account's settings in kontact or some other imap compatible client, such
as thunderbird.

George