Akonadi with PostgreSQL 14 (was: Re: Unhappy with Akonadi)

mh at mike.franken.de mh at mike.franken.de
Sat Nov 13 14:49:43 GMT 2021

On Freitag, 12. November 2021 23:27:05 CET Bjoern Bidar wrote:
> I think that's why you are unhappy with Akonadi.

I am not unhappy with Akonadi - I never said that.

> Witn software like this there are cases that are hard to reproduce.

Of course, as with every software.

> So if you want to have those fixes it's up to you to write to reproduce them
> and write a bug report.

Been there, done that.
But even bugs reported three years ago haven't been answered yet, not talking
about being fixed.

> I'm using Akonadi with PostgreSQL, at times with similar count of emails and
> don't have  or had such problems.

Good for you.
And good for me with postgresql 13, too.
And this is the only thing, we were talking about - postgresql 13 vs. 14.

> Either with EWS or IMAP as backend.

Yep, same here.

Bye.
Michael.