Akonadi with PostgreSQL 14 (was: Re: Unhappy with Akonadi)

John White john at lawquest.com
Sat Nov 13 00:40:13 GMT 2021

My problem, mentioned here many times before, is that for some reason on my pop3
kmail, it shows mails received and read weeks ago as being unread when I check for new
emails.  So I have to go though lots of emails and manually check them as read.  This
takes time. Do you think switching to postgreSQL might solve this problem?  And if so,
and if you know, how hard it is to switch to postgreSQL?

John