Can't send email

John White john at lawquest.com
Thu May 13 22:07:06 BST 2021

Thanks Ingo

I can't seem to add a new pop3 email account.  1t says something like "publish this key on
public key server" which I am reluctant to do.  When I uncheck that box, it takes me to
"select account type" window but then errors out.

For what its worth, when I send an email (on the account which receives but will not
send) to https://whitelawchartered.com/webmail I get an "invalid email address" error,
as follows

"hppts://whitelawchartered.com/webmail@debian
The email address you entered is not valid because it contains an illegal character"

Thanks for any suggestions.

John