Item "255451" in collection "108" has no RID.

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:59:19 BST 2020

On Thursday May 14 2020 07:02:49 Thomas Tanghus wrote:

>No need to quit kmail. Just run `akonadictl stop` first. KMail will then
>disable the application until akonadi is up and running again.

I thought akonadi had to be running in for `fsck`, but maybe that's no longer the case. It's possible too that KMail no longer shows a never-ending progress bar for certain agents after restarting akonadi from under its feet. I find it just as practical to stop the application (Kontact in my case) when I do this kind of maintenance; also a good occasion to, erm, refresh its memory footprint.