philosophy of design; request for instruction

test test at adminart.net
Mon Jun 8 22:35:15 BST 2020

On Mon, 2020-06-08 at 16:13 +0000, Paul Vixie wrote:
> [...]
> how do i get a KDE PIM that new without using an OS that's crossed over
> systemd?
> [...]

Have you checked out Gentoo?  I don't know if they switched to systemd and
which version of KDE they have, but it might be worth looking into.

Other than that, other than not liking it, I don't have issues with systemd
on Fedora (or Centos), and I even have to admit that it does have
advantages.  That means it works and you could just ignore it.

For some reason, the text is not copyable from KDEs system settings, so see
screenshot for Fedora.  The last update was a couple days ago, so it may be
newer now.