kmail has messed up the email accounts

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Fri Jun 5 16:39:10 BST 2020

On dinsdag 2 juni 2020 17:40:02 CEST, test wrote:
> So how do I start clean?
> I […] never found all the files I would need to delete.

If removing the resources using kmail or akonadiconsole does not work,
you'll have to delete files manually, I guess.

https://techbase.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Akonadi#Akonadi_FAQ tells us that
akonadi's files are under

~/.config/akonadi
~/.local/share/akonadi

However, I think to get a more complete view, you can search in the
~/.config, ./local, and ./cache directories, e.g., using

$ find . -name "*akonadi*" -print | less

Also, ~/.local/share/local-mail/ will contain your local mailbox files.

Success,

Erik