How to show the size of messages?

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Sun Jan 26 21:02:07 GMT 2020

>> […] It seems that you cannot modify stock themes. That may be
>> the one thing I hadn't realized and therefore didn't mention that may be
>> holding you back.
>
> Right, it makes people think that it doesn't work.  It would be
> better to get
> a warning that you need to create a new theme or clone first.

You are right. I suggest you file a bug for it:

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?component=message%20list&list_id=1707830&product=kmail2&resolution=---

> Yes, and the cloned theme doesn't have columns, either :)

Well, the ‘Classic’ one does, and the ‘Samrt’ ones have only one, but by
right-clicking the header, you should get the option to add one.

> Fortunately, it seems to work fine :)

I'm glad it worked!

> I keep getting a notification (like every time when mail is being checked)
> that there are multiple merge candidates in folder XXX.  […]

This seems like a different issue. Please do not hijack threads (even your
own) and send a new message to the list for this. (I'm afraid I don't know
anything about it.)

Cheers,

Erik