How to refresh Kontact adressbook

Henk van Velden henk.vanvelden at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 18 16:25:26 GMT 2020

On Saturday, 18 January 2020 17:12:07 CET Henk van Velden wrote:
> Added information.
>
> I stopped Kontakt and started it again.
> Hopped to Addresses and saw in runner at both books. After that addresses
> are back. Strange, very strange.
>
> I am now goingt to test your suggestion and will of course report back.

Having my addresses back in Kontakt, I did change some text in one of the
VCard files. Then tried the reload (noth methods). Nothing happens. I think
using them is rather void taking into account that I saw the reload after
restart mentioned earlier taking some seconds with a circular ruler running.
Nothing of the kind when I use reload

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk van Velden