[KDE-pim] New Install: AKONADI wit PostgreSQL

Hessler, Klaus-Michael mailinglisten at kmHessler.de
Wed Dec 30 11:11:20 GMT 2020

Thank you David,
> Please note that as from KDE applications release 20.08, KAlarm no
> longer uses Akonadi for alarm storage.
Sounds very good!

I'm running Manjaro: Plasma 5.20.4, KDE-Frameworks 5.76.0, QT 5.15.2.
and checked KAlarm 20.08.3-1: It pulls as a dependency kdepim-runtime
20.08.3-1.
For safety reasons I checked kdepim-runtime 20.08.3-1: It pulls as a
dependency akonadi, akonadi-calendar, akonadi-notes and some other stuff.

For me this sounds I'd get Akonadi through the backdoor?

Thank you and regards,
Micahel