[KDE-pim] New Install: AKONADI wit PostgreSQL

Hakan E. Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 22:47:58 GMT 2020

Dear Michael,

I think this was a smart decision. I truly don't mean to sound negative,
but handling all these needs (contacts, calendar, email, etc.) without
dealing with akonadi was my choice as well. I think this decision saved
me a lot of time since I made it. I would be more than happy to
re-convert once the mess is cleaned.

Hakan