Mail is not sent, without warning

paolo m. paolo.pumilia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:43:56 GMT 2020

Using dolphin-share command, file cannot be emailed, if  "confirm before
sending" is ON, yet no warning.
Here below, my setup.

Are unsent emails stored in any folder, to your knowledge?

Interestìngly, during one of my attempts to email file, before turning
"confirm before sending" OFF, my email, file attached, has been actually
sent to a google group of mine.
Any ideas about how such effect could have been triggered?

(Kmail is configured to use my gmail account for sending and receiving)
Yet, no recording of that email can be found in my gmail account, nor in my
local kmail directory.

Any hints?

thank you

paolo m.