Changes in recurring appointments are not visible on other devices

A. F. Cano afc54 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 03:13:20 BST 2020

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 01:01:06PM +0100, Christian Wolf wrote:
> > Sounds like a bug :)
>
> Yes, that is definitively true. The problem is that I do not see which party is
> causing the trouble. I suspect kdepim because the other two parts are more or
> less consistent.

I agree, if it's the same issue that's causing my problem.

> Should we simply add a bug report to bugs.kde.org and see what gets out of it?
>
> Christian

Does your synchronization get stuck at "Fetching collections (x%)", as
shown in Korganizer Main Configuration, Calendars tab?
I have seen 0% (most often) and some other numbers occasionally. when
I have encountered a much more general (no update of any kind gets
propagated to the server) similar problem.  See the thread I'm just
starting with title
  "CardDav addressbook stuck at "Fetching collections (0%)"

But then again, if other types of updates propage ok, the calendars
should show as "Ready".

Augustine