Message list stuck on "from". (SOLVED)

John White john at lawquest.com
Fri Oct 25 22:05:55 BST 2019

Well, I lied. I had not tried changing ALL the settings. When I changed the default
message aggregation in Settings>configure kmail>appearance>message list from
sort by sender to sort by date, all was fixed (back to normal).  Real question is how in
the world was it changed in the first place and why.  For the life of me, I can't figure
that out. Perhaps I "sleep-change."  Anyway, I am happy (again).

John