Message list stuck on "from".

John White john at lawquest.com
Tue Oct 22 17:53:00 BST 2019

Try as I may, I can't get the message list to filter on anything other than
"from".  For years, when I open kmail, it  shows the most recent emails
first.  Now it won't.  It simply shows all emails indexed by "from".  I have
tried changing settings without success.

So now, to get my new emails, I have to click on the upside down funnel in
the search bar.

Any thoughts? I must have somehow changed the settings, but I haven't
been able to fix it.  I am starting to think I might have a hard drive
problem.

John