Part 2 of any progress on kmail in debian buster?

John White john at lawquest.com
Thu Oct 3 18:10:49 BST 2019

Paul,

Though kmail2 is massively better than it was, I am still having some (very few)
kmail2 problems, Sp i am planning on making the switch to pgsql this coming
weekend, following your suggestions in earlier emails.  I have kmails back to at least
2000.  Do you have some idea of how much of that old stuff is going to be affected
if I make the switch from mysql to pgsql?

John