When will akonadi work with Gmail?

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Nov 15 22:34:58 GMT 2019

Hi Jesus.

Martin Steigerwald - 15.11.19, 22:19:47 CET:
> Dear Jesus.
>
> I refrained from commenting on this at first, but now I do so:
>
> Please move this discussion to kdepim-users – if you feel you must
> continue it. I made the first step by using kdepim-users address and
[…]

I understood why I wrote those remarks about Google that follow later in
this mail, but I see that this has not been helpful. (Yes, I stay away
from Google, Facebook and Co as best I can for what I believe to be a
lot of good reasons, but that was not the topic of the thread you
started.)

I reacted on what I made out of your mail, without giving myself some
time to release the emotion I felt about it. I believe that how you
wrote your mail invited such a reaction, but this does not make it
helpful either.

Sorry for that.

Best,
--