Adonadi not operational

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 01:17:32 BST 2019

On Saturday June 29 2019 00:34:33 Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN wrote:

> or missing. An alternative is to completely uninstall and reinstall the
> whole PIM suite.

Try a force-reinstall first. Depending on how Fedora manage their dependencies it is not impossible that uninstalling all of PIM leads to uninstalling the entire KDE desktop.
I have no experience with Fedora but I presume that you'd be warned of such a side-effect, or at least that you'll be able to see that much is going to be uninstalled than what you intended to ask for.