Adonadi not operational

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:34:33 BST 2019

It's akonadiCTL not akonadiCLT. Short for akonadi control.

Force reinstalling means just that: forcing the package manager to
re-install all the required packages. Just in case some files are corrupt
or missing. An alternative is to completely uninstall and reinstall the
whole PIM suite.

Sâm, 29 iun. 2019, 00:20 Sid Hymes <sidhymes at gmail.com> a scris: