Kmail not syncing read/unread state with imap mailbox

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:52:24 BST 2019

On Saturday April 27 2019 15:57:52 Francesco wrote:
>A feature? I don't know, but It feels odd when such things are happening
>to me :)

You know the tongue-in-cheek "it's not a bug, it's a feature" thing? ;)

It can be both too, a buggy feature (you never know (as a mere user) where kmail/akonadi store what information...)

>between devices that are supposed to be in sync via the imap protocol,
>but their are not.

Do you get the correct status on mail that hasn't been seen by kmail yet but which you read in another client? If that works then there must be an issue with the refreshing of email headers.