SQLite options

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Mon Apr 22 20:56:14 BST 2019

> I want, after reading all the warnings, try Akonadi with a SQLite database.

I use Akonadi with SQLite and it works better than it did with MySQL. My
impression is that the problems I still have are not database related, but
rather resource-related (DAV resource messes up syncing if you even as much
as look at it wrong).

> I want to understand, is it possible to set PRAGMA options for
> SQLite, for example, from the ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc
> configuration file?

I think PRAGMAs are stored in the database itself and can be set once by
you there. (I do not know what you would want to change, however, and would
be careful, as you may invalidate developer assumptions.)

Success,

Erik