SQLite options

pim a7187155986 at tiny-vps.com
Mon Apr 22 08:57:31 BST 2019

Hello.
I use ArchLinux and I have installed akonadi package version 19.04.
I want, after reading all the warnings, try Akonadi with a SQLite database.
I want to understand, is it possible to set PRAGMA options for SQLite,
for example, from the ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc configuration file?
I looked into akonadi source code, and in the
src/server/storage/dbconfigsqlite.cpp file, in the
DbConfigSqlite::setup() function I found a hard-coded database
initialization, but I'm not sure that this is not overlapped by the
possible options from ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc - I don’t
understand how C ++ code works.
Does anyone know how to set SQLite DB settings from the configuration file?

Thank.