Another serious problem with KMail

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue Sep 18 10:24:14 BST 2018

Hi Peter,

I do not have those problems, this mail was initiated pressing "R", and the
mail-list address and correct identity is used.

Mail-lists are filtered into individual folders here, and I use the mailling
list handling in those folders, the list address can be autodetected. So I do
make an effort to make things work :)

Kindly,
Anders