Another serious problem with KMail

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 09:56:28 BST 2018

Hello list,

I've just discovered that KMail has changed its behaviour. I use the R key to
reply to a message, and in the case of a mailing list the reply was addressed
to the list; the associated identity was also picked up.

Now I see that the R key causes a reply to the writer of the message I'm
replying to, and the dialogue doesn't allow me to choose my identity. The L
key does reply to the list, but I still don't see an identity selection box.

Clearing the akonadi cache of the current folder doesn't help, nor does
rebooting.

This appears to have caused several of my messages to the list not to have
been sent to it. I'll resend the ones I can identify - apologies for any
duplicates.

--
Gentoo stable
sys-kernel/gentoo-sources 4.14.65