akonadi_control Closed Unexpectedly

Ian Douglas ian at zti.co.za
Sat May 19 13:15:11 BST 2018

On Saturday, 19 May 2018 11:18:40 AM SAST Ianseeks wrote:

> I'm getting this error occasionally immediately after logging in.  It mainly
> happens on the first login of the day on this particular user (i've only
> see it once later in the day after a few login/logouts.

I've had Akonadi crash during the day twice recently.
Need to restart KMail to get it to work again.

Using POP3 not IMAP.

Also sometimes applying manual filters does nothing (auto filters are still
broken) and that also requires a restart.

Cheers, Ian

--
ian at zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za
Zero 2 Infinity - The net.works