Fixing things Akonadi doesn't with some SQL-fu

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 16:10:27 GMT 2018

On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 20:19:19 GMT Paul Vixie wrote:

> i periodically nuke my database directory and let it rebuild everything.

Would that be ~/ .local/share/akonadi/db_data/mysql on my system?

Since I recovered a lot of folders from archive I'm getting more problems
with duplicates, messages revived suddenly from days or weeks ago, things
like those.

> since there's a dozen gigabytes of e-mail on my imap account, this takes
> a while. i do it once a month or so.

Far fewer messages here: the daily archive (.tar.bz2) is only about 100M.

Peter