kde-pim dev needed, for a sponsored open source effort, to remove akonadi

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:10:55 GMT 2018

I have no idea, I'm not an expert on database engines, more the opposite in fact. So for me, quantifying things in this domain goes almost according to the good old one-two-many scale. Or one-many because I realise I wouldn't know if there's anything worth mentioning between a home-grown approach using the filesystem and sqlite3 (leveldb?) ;)

Anyway, this is off-topic, unless Paul's project is absolutely going to require a database engine replacement AND he hasn't already decided to opt for one of the obvious choices.

R.