Kleopatra, KDE Wallet & System Settings. Want to give in the pgp key pass word only when starting Kontact - NOT when starting the system.

Bas G. Roufs in English (gmail.com) basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:44:52 BST 2018

Hello Everybody.

Am working now at Kubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic), along with KDE Plasma Version 5.12.5. My
laptop is a Lenovo X220 with an i5 processor and 8 GB RAM.

When configuring contact, I have also configured a so-called "pgp-key", linked to one mail
address. Now, the system prompts for the pgp key password as soon as I start it - this is
really annoying. I would prefer to give in that password ONLY when I start Kontact. Is it
possible to change the settings in SYSTEM SETTINGS, KDE Wallet or Kleopatra in such a
way that I get rid of the pgp key password prompts in the very  beginning of a working
session?

Yours.
Bas. --
======
*/Bas G. Roufs, Utrecht, NL, EU./*
BasRoufs at gmail.com
+31 6 446 835 10
Signature (Open PGP Key):
9379B029FEA91C141D8AB325DB8F897299B3020D