Kmail not reflecting contents of ~/mail (maildir)

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 31 09:53:09 BST 2018

On Monday, 30 July 2018 19:32:09 BST Maurice wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 14:58:21 +0100, Ianseeks wrote:
>
> > Have you tried creating a new user, transferring the mail structure,
> > setting correct permissions/ownership etc and seeing if it works with
> > the new user?
>
>   On the list for tomorrow
>
> >> [quoted text muted]
> > I've had plenty of those but they went away when i started to use
> > Postgresql.
>
>   I suspect it occurs only when using filtering on downloaded emails
I stopped it filtering during the download.  i now left the inbox fill up and then press the "Apply filters" and that stopped a lot of nonsense

> > Seems like it might need one of the PIM devs to offer an idea.
>
>   Is there q recommended way of finding wuch a dev?
they usually read this list but you could subscribe to the kde-pim.kde.org list as its a Dev list.  Daniel Vatril, David Faure, Laurent Montel are the big names and there are others like Ingo Klocker.  I don't approach them directly but they do sometimes answer a question but i'm not sure if they are okay with questions on the dev list.  You might want to create bug and then put the number in the email question.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180726
Qt: 5.11.1 KDE Frameworks: 5.48.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.13.3 - kwin 5.13.3