something is really wrong with my kmail/kontact

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:02:48 BST 2018

On Sunday, July 8, 2018 1:45:10 PM CDT René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> I can't you help much with this, other than to observe that you seem to be hitting an "ASSERT", that is a cheap way to handle an unforeseen situation that shouldn't occur (and sometimes one that can really not be handled gracefully).
> I suggest that you figure out how to install the debug symbols for Akonadi (at least for the package that installed libKF5AkonadiCore), QtCore and GLib2; regenerate a backtrace and then attach it to the ticket on BKO.

Thank you so much for helping me with this so far René. I see what I can do from here on and will post updates. I couldn't find debug symbols for any akonadi-related package after a quick search, but I will try some more. If nothing works, I will destroy KDEPIM and rebuild it as the last choice.

Hakan