KDEPIM and Libre Office

Daniel Vrátil me at dvratil.cz
Thu Jul 5 11:41:52 BST 2018

Hi Thomas,

in short, connecting directly to the Akonadi database is not a good idea - the
data are not all in the DB and the database schema may change sometimes.

Ideally what you would need to support modern KAddressbook integration is to
write a plugin that interacts with Akonadi through the Akonadi Core library. I
don't know if LO supports some form of plugins to do that that we could
distribute with KAddressbook or if we would have to actually get the code into
LO (in which case this is not likely going to happen). Any input from someone
more knowledgable about LO code is welcomed.

Dan