kmail sigh

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Tue Feb 6 17:24:41 GMT 2018

Peter Humphrey - 06.02.18, 17:04:
> On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 10:59:05 GMT Martin Steigerwald wrote:
[…]
> > I use POP3 mainly because I do not want to store months or even years of
> > mails on my server. As they may contain sensitive information.
>
> That last filter I mentioned ensures that everything is moved off the
> server.

And it preserves the folder structure of the IMAP server? Is it possible to
move everything of the IMAP server to a local maildir after 30 days for
example and have the folder structure preserved in just *one* filter?

If so, I would like to know how this filter looks like :)

Thank you,
--
Martin