where to submit feature request for kmail?

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:30:59 BST 2018

On Monday, April 16, 2018 11:39:31 AM CDT Werner Joss wrote:
>  ...'for free',...

With all due respect there is no such thing called free lunch ;-). You end up paying sooner or later...

I don't have a technical background but I am learning python currently and enjoying it. This case was a good example of how important the concepts of OSS and GPL were for me. I also consider myself lucky to be in this group of people who have expertise and are willing to help.

Thanks again!

Hakan