where to submit feature request for kmail?

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Mon Apr 16 17:39:31 BST 2018

Am Montag, 16. April 2018, 00:57:44 schrieb E. Hakan Duran:
> Sorry for spamming your inboxes but the image link in my previous email
> directed to a very small image. This one is a little bit better:
> http://tinypic.com/r/rhmuf6/9

hello Hakan,

nice to read that my proposal (archivemail) was of some use for you :)
and you even managed to customize it to your needs
(this is thanks to python, which is easy to learn, easy to understand
given examples, and comes with tons of useful librarys).

and yes, gmail is not imap standards compliant out of the box.
in addition, they like to keep your emails forever, as you said.
(I'm even pretty sure they do that anyway, regardless of what you have
configured in your settings)

but, gmail offers a lot of storage space 'for free', and has a very effective
spam filter, 2 clear advantages.

anyway, I use my gmail account only for trivial things, such as forum
registration and thelike, not for sharing private information.

Werner