kde-pim dev needed, for a sponsored open source effort, to remove akonadi

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 00:44:05 BST 2018

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:40:55 PM CDT Ian Douglas wrote:
> Where exactly will I find this?

The location in my system is "~/.local/share/local-mail". Please see attached to see how my local mail folders are represented on the Configure - Kontact dialog (Accounts -> Receiving). When I click the Modify button while this option is selected, I get the dialog Martin was referring to. I am currently on version 5.7.3 but have been using Kontact forever with these settings.

Hope this helps,

Hakan