Akregator crash recovery

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Wed Apr 4 22:27:28 BST 2018

Hey,

> I haven't looked at patches or anything like that, but something obviously
has broke the app to a state it probably shouldn't be shipped until patches
addressing the problems are submitted.

Yes Akregator looses sometimes the feeds and crashes  - I can confirm this and
I do not like this but for me it not that frequent, so I'm still using it. But
what be better, if we stop releasing Akregator? Every new release have some
bugs less... Sorry but the kdepim team has not enough manpower to fix
everything within 4 months. And also keeping the Applications running is work,
too.

And especially  this problem should be fixed in 17.12.3:

https://cgit.kde.org/akregator.git/commit/?
id=6678efb711e2cc6ee852e7331ff5185ddeba872d

Please fee welcome to help KDEPim team with triage bugs, summiting patches
etc. Also feel free to ask me, if you want to contribute and do not not how.

hefee