Akregator crash recovery

James Cain james.cain.25 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:45:33 BST 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek at opensuse.org
> wrote:

> Dne středa 4. dubna 2018 0:06:39 CEST, Dexter N Muir napsal(a):
> > kregator refuses to cole cleanly with reboot, then encounters
> > corruption, creating a backup as it restarts.
>
> It does happen, indeed. I 1) keep backup and 2) quit Akregator before
> shutting
> down the computer.
>
> --
> Vojtěch Zeisek
> https://trapa.cz/

​Neither makes Akregator a realistically-usable RSS reader / management
option. I haven't looked at patches or anything like that, but something
obviously has broke the app to a state it probably shouldn't be shipped
until patches addressing the problems are submitted.
Bug List
<https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=akregator%20crash&list_id=1508994>
​

​James