A clue to the problem of duplicates

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Mon Sep 25 11:15:20 BST 2017

 Hi,
I have been following this list for some time and have also suffered from the issue of duplicates. It has now got so bad that I can no longer use kmail at all because as soon as I open my inbox (and indeed a number of other folders within my local mail folders kmail now fails. I get the constant "retrieving mails" message.
I decided to run "akonadictl fsck" this took around two days once finally completed the failures was still present. Fortunately I had not killed the terminal in which "akonadictl fsck" was run and also I had unlimited scrollback set so I could review the entire output.
I found this:-

Looking for rid-duplicates not matching the content mime-type of the parent collection
Checking Local Folders
Checking Search
Checking Last Search
Checking 2014
Checking 2015
Checking ABF-FAIL
Checking ABF-SUCCESS
Checking ARIA
Checking BLT
Checking BODOS_POWER
Checking BOOKINGCOM
Checking BUG ALERTS
Checking BUGS_FIXED
Checking Bugs
Checking CCEL
Checking Chines_Weldres
Checking DAILY THOUGHT
Checking DIA
Checking ENGINEERING.COM
Checking Electronics-101
Found duplicates 1405477340.R763.localhost.localdomain
Error while deleting duplicates Driver not loaded Driver not loaded
Found duplicates 1405477365.R155.localhost.localdomain
Error while deleting duplicates Driver not loaded Driver not loaded

The there were many more duplicates that could not be deleted.
Can anyone tell me how to find out whether this driver installed and if it is how to load it?
Thanks,

Colin Close

OpenMandriva

Colin Close