popup Errors during "Folder/Remove Duplicates Messages"

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Tue May 30 11:53:01 BST 2017

On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 10:47:55 BST ianseeks wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here are some error popup messages i get running "Folder/Remove Duplicates
> Messages" on 2 different folders, they take a while to be displayed so its
> doing some work but i go back to the folder and run again, they get
> displayed quickly.
>
> This Error popup appeared twice when running "Folder/Remove Duplicates
> Messages"
> Error occurred during removing duplicate emails: 'Unable to fetch item from
> backend (collection 16) : Unable to retrieve item from resource:
> [LRCONFLICT] Resource akonadi_maildir_resource_0 tries to modify item 3253
> () (in collection 16) with dirty payload, aborting STORE.'
>
> The same error popup appeared twice when running "Folder/Remove Duplicates
> Messages" on a different folder
> Error occurred during removing duplicate emails: 'Unable to fetch item from
> backend (collection 11) : Unable to retrieve item from resource:
> [LRCONFLICT] Resource akonadi_maildir_resource_0 tries to modify item 4692
> () (in collection 11) with dirty payload, aborting STORE.'
>
> I did try running akonadictl fsck/vacuum to see if that fixed it but it came
> up with the same popup error messages.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards
>
> Ian

Some more info if it helps

Something from "akonadictl fsck; akonadictl vacuum" i missed, it must all
flashed by as i blinked

->akonadictl fsck; akonadictl vacuum
Looking for resources in the DB not matching a configured resource...
Looking for collections not belonging to a valid resource...
Checking collection tree consistency...
Looking for items not belonging to a valid collection...
Looking for item parts not belonging to a valid item...
Looking for item flags not belonging to a valid item...
Looking for overlapping external parts...
Verifying external parts...
Found 6345 external files.
Found 5816 external parts.
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
93/49793_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
90/49890_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
15/16115_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
39/17039_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
68/49968_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
24/16924_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
58/11658_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
58/19558_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
09/10909_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
40/17040_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
19/19519_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
78/50578_r0
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
57/16157_r0
.
.
Found unreferenced external file: /home/is/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
61/50361_r0
Moved 529 unreferenced files to lost+found.
Checking size treshold changes...
Found 0 parts to be moved to external files
Found 0 parts to be moved to database
Looking for dirty objects...
Collection "Search" (id: 1) has no RID.
Found 1 collections without RID.