IMAP with KMail 4.14.10: Filter other folders than Inbox

Quazgar quazgar at posteo.de
Fri Mar 10 20:17:52 GMT 2017

Hi,

is there a way to filter other IMAP folders than the inbox?

This is my scenario:
In order to keep the clutter at a minimum when checking mails with my
provider's web interface, I have a server-side filter that puts mails from the
most high-volume mailing lists into a separate folder ("Inbox/lists/"). Now
when I start KMail on my main machine I would like all filters to be applied
to that folder as well, in order to move the mails to their respective local
folders.

This works when I manually apply the filters on the mails in that folder, but
it does not work for the automatic "filter incoming messages".

Is there a way to tell KMail which folders shall be filtered?

Thanks,
quazgar