Kmail 5.2.3 find messages

John White john at lawquest.com
Wed Mar 8 19:53:40 GMT 2017

My "find messages" problem occurred suddenly and for no reason when I was using Jessie.  I
upgraded to stretch in hopes it would fix it. It did not fix it.  Nothing fixes it. I have tried
everything and am about as certain as I can be that it is a bug. Shame.  I have installed
icedove and am now running both programs on my pop 3 system, using icedove to search
and kmail for everything else.  Does anyone know of a way I can search emails with Dolphin?

John White