Complete lockup in KMail

Russ Kepler russ at kepler-eng.com
Tue Jan 3 20:35:14 GMT 2017

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 7:43:19 PM MST Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> The search database has moved to ~/.local/share/akonadi/search_db on
> splitting out mail indexing into an akonadi component (Akonadi Search).

I have to say that the indexing is a *lot* faster than the old (pre-baloo)
indexing.  I hesitated dropping the akonadi database since my old experience
was that the indexing would take a couple of days (old machine and lots of
email) but this time it was done in a couple-three hours, no muss or fuss.  I
was pleasantly surprised.

Now - anyone know how to clear or reset the "move to folder->recent folder"
list?