“Filter account is missing. Please select account to use with filter "<filter>"”

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Thu Feb 16 09:42:12 GMT 2017

Hi,

Since removing an IMAP account, on KMail start, I'm getting the
following message at the top of a pop-up window for selecting accounts:

    “Filter account is missing. Please select account to use with filter
    "<filter>"”

where ‘<filter>’ corresponds to each of my (all manual) filters. So I'm
getting a whole load of these pop-ups, which is very annoying, as I need
to press cancel for all of them. I'm using kdepim 4.14.11_pre20160211
and kdelibs 4.14.28 on a mostly KF5 setup. (It may also have started
after upgrading to kdelibs to 4.14.28 from an earlier version.)

Does anyone know what the cause may be and/or how I might be able to fix
this?

Thanks,

Erik