KMail is driving me mad!

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 10:03:09 BST 2017

On Monday, 28 August 2017 10:12:35 BST I wrote:

--->8

> That's all I can think of at the moment.

Now I have four duplicate pairs in my gentoo-user list's folder, but this
time when I try to delete any of them, or de-dup the folder, I get:

"Unable to fetch item from backend (collection -1) : Unable to retrieve item
from resource: Multiple merge candidates, aborting"

How can I recover from this? Other, preferably, than deleting the folder and
reimporting yesterday's archive, thus losing the problem messages and the
others that have come in since I made the archive.

Peter.