Encrypt some emails

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at mailbox.org
Mon Oct 24 16:34:50 BST 2016

Am Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 11:25:23 CEST schrieb Michael Mol:
> On Monday, October 24, 2016 05:25:03 PM Sascha Manns wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > it is possible to encrypt a email by sending out. But it is possible in
> > KMail to select one email and encrypt it with my own public key?
> > I haven't found any possibility.
>
> Sure; send the email to the email address your public key is associated
> with.
Yes that idea i haved too. Problem with this doing is that it breaks the email
header. So i'm the sender of each mail and searching is difficult.
In general i have 200 - 300 Mails in three IMAP folders.

--
Sincerly yours

Sascha Manns
Maifeldstraße 10
56727 Mayen
Phone: +49-1573-9242730 (mobile)
Phone: +49-2651-4014045 (home)
Email: Sascha.Manns at mailbox.org
Jabber: saigkill at jabber.org
Web: http://saigkill.github.io
Linkedin/Twitter: saigkill
Facebook: sascha.manns / Xing: Sascha_Manns2
GPG: FA19BD01 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
S/MIME: 084E5A5C @ cacert.org