Using bogofilter via KMail's anti-spam wizrd

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Mon Oct 17 06:47:02 BST 2016

Am Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 20:00:13 schrieb Maurice:
> So if it stores the email *it* has detected as Spam ŧhere, how do I get
> to look at them to conform they are truly Spam, i,e, how can I see the:

> that you mention, as wordlist.db is not a clear-text file?

as said - look at the the headers of the email (in your spam folder).
just hit 'v' to see the headers (nice kmail feature, btw.)
if there is not such a line, bogofilter doesn't work for some reason.
same is true if you don't have a wordlist.db file.
you can also activate the filter protocol under extras-show filter protocol
to see what's going on.

werner