Using bogofilter via KMail's anti-spam wizrd

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sun Oct 16 18:27:22 BST 2016

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 13:35:57 +0200, Werner Joss wrote:

> for me, it took just 1 day, 10 spam mails or so. works like a charm,
> since.

 How does one know that it has 'caught' a spam email?

 (I've got 55 emails in bogofilter's folder, I assume as a result of my
hitting the Spam button. But Spam emails continue to show in my
Inbox...)

> no false flags,

  What is a false flag, please?

> all spam caught.

  Do you mean no spam emails are appearing in you Inbox?

> don't forget to also train good mails (ham), though.

  I'm doing that!

--
/\/\aurice