Using bogofilter via KMail's anti-spam wizrd

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sun Oct 16 12:27:33 BST 2016

Here on Linux Mageia-5 - after being suddenly being swamped with junk
emails - I've installed bogofilter* and used KMail's Anti-Spam Wizard to
hook up with it to set up junk filtering.

The Anti-Spam Wizard found bogofilter and added Spam and Ham icons in
the toolbar, which I've been using them to select the emails for
bogofilter's training.

I assume it wll take some days/weeks(?) before its learning process
will allow it to start zapping junk emails for me.

The $64 question is:
   What indication should there be when eventually it identifies a spam
email and automatically moves it into its 'spam' directory, without my
having to hit the Spam icon?

Does it move it silently, or wave some kind of flag or play a happy
tune?

   [* bogofilter-1.2.4-4.mga5.src.rpm]
--
/\/\aurice
	(Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649